Latest blog posts
Woody Allen movie starring Owen Wilson, Rachel McAdams, Michael Sheen, and Marion Cotillard, plus Kathy Bates, Tom Hiddleston, and Corey Stoll.
Susan Saladoff’s 2011 documentary film Hot Coffee takes a fresh look at frivolous lawsuits, tort reform, arbitration, and the civil justice system.
Among the best books on how to design a website. No computer code, just plain English and solid marketing fundamentals.
Breaking habits, how to change habits, and how to create new ones are all explained in this astonishing book by Charles Duhigg.
From hair relaxers to hair weaves, black hair products and services are a big business. This Chris Rock documentary takes a close look.
Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro, and Jacki Weaver also star in David O. Russell’s Oscar-nominated film.
YouTube music videos and daily vlogs from D.J. and Sabrina, a Melbourne, Florida duo known as TeraBrite.
Hitler’s death in his bunker, and his last ten days there, are dramatized in this 2004 movie starring Bruno Ganz as Adolf Hitler.
TV / radio highlights
All times CDT
- Thu 5-9am: Morning Edition (WUWM)
- Thu 11am-12 noon: Fresh Air with Terry Gross (WUWM)
- Thu 12 noon-1pm: Here & Now (WUWM)
- Thu 1-3pm: Talk of the Nation (WPR Ideas)
- Thu 3-5pm: All Things Considered (WUWM)
- Thu 6-7pm: PBS NewsHour (MPTV 36.1)
- Thu 7-7:30pm: Around the Corner with John McGivern: Northern Door County (MPTV 10.1)
- Thu 7:30-8pm: Parks and Recreation (NBC)
- Thu 7:31-8pm: Wisconsin Foodie: (MPTV 10.1)
- Thu 8-9pm: The Rachel Maddow Show (MSNBC)
- Thu 8-8:30pm: The Office (NBC)
- Thu 8-10:01pm: Project Runway (Lifetime)
- Thu 10-10:30pm: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (Comedy Central)
- Thu 10:30-11pm: The Colbert Report (Comedy Central)
- Fri 5-9am: Morning Edition (WUWM)
- Fri 12 noon-1pm: Here & Now (WUWM)
- Fri 3-5pm: All Things Considered (WUWM)
- Fri 6-7pm: PBS NewsHour (MPTV 36.1)
- Fri 8-9pm: The Rachel Maddow Show (MSNBC)