Racine, Wisconsin — West facade of Beachside Oasis (formerly North Beach Oasis) at 100 Kewaunee St. in Racine’s North Beach Park on the Lake Michigan shore, featuring a Hispanic-themed mural entitled “Fiesta.” The mural was created in 2008 by local students and dedicated in August of 2010.
- Beach volleyball: Racine’s North Beach hosts EVP Tour Saturday
- Mosaic detail, Kemper Center in Kenosha
- Tiffany dome at Marshall Field’s in Chicago
- Women’s beach volleyball, North Beach, Racine, Wisconsin
- Wind Point from North Beach Park, Racine, Wisconsin
- Simmons Island Beach House, Kenosha, Wisconsin