Your website is the world’s entryway to your livelihood.
Advertising is momentary. Content posted to Facebook slides down to nowhere. TikTok may or may not be banned. The Metaverse was a total flop. Twitter is now called “X” or something.
But your website is at everyone’s fingertips all the time.
Your website communicates worldwide. It tells your story 24/7 with the words, images, and videos you choose. It delivers your message to potential customers when they are searching for it.
So how can it be better?
Thinking about your website — the impression it gives visitors and the functions it performs — how can it be improved?
- Is the graphic design clunky or stale?
- Does your website display outdated information?
- Are there broken links or images that don’t load?
- Does your text contain gibberish or mumbo jumbo?
- Do competitors’ websites look or work better than yours?
A website can serve as your receptionist, your sales rep, a landing net, a catalog, a point of sale, a press agent, a feedback tool, and more.
Is your website doing all it can?
You can have a real website
You don’t have to settle for a generic template, a cookie-cutter cubbyhole on some website mill, or an eerie guess generated by artificial intelligence.
- You can have a website that distinctly conveys your brand, position, benefits, and everything you offer.
- You can have a website that incorporates whatever pieces of functionality you need — custom forms, calculations, specific analytics, etc.
- You can have a website that’s able to grow and adapt as necessary to quickly address changes in your business — like new services or new personnel — or in the world at large, from road closures to pandemics.
The best web designer for your project
WordPress web designer
This ensures that the technology running your website will stay up-to-date — and that its workings will use components accepted by the vast WordPress community instead of a custom mystery solution understood by only one coder.
Business owners tell me they like having someone nearby who can meet with them in person, pick up materials, take photos, or shoot videos.
Single point of contact and execution
Working with me — a solo freelancer — means you are always talking to the experienced designer who is executing your project. Nothing gets lost in translation.
SEO incorporated throughout
I include careful consideration to SEO and Local SEO at every step along the way in assembling your website to help your website improve its ranking going forward.